Sunday 20 February 2011

Sunday Post.. Branding / Im urs / Mothers day Ideas

First of all yippieeee!! for loveLea cakes to get our own t-shirts they look brilliant thanks to all occasions! who printed them and Sarah Naylor who helped with the logo design. Those who check the blog out and my facebook page will have seen them already or you may have spotted me round town wearing it!. Ive had 4 people asking for one so they must be good hehe! £13 pound please and ill go get you one haha! below is a lil preview of them..!


Secondly, after having 2 months not making cakes Im slowly getting back into it therefore I wont be taking alot on only making so many a week so first come first served! Im happy to be anyones cake maker! every cake made is made with thoughtfulness take advantage of my 4 years in art and design and push my limits in design and cake making! I welcome any challenge , I spend over 8-10 hours min on a cake therefore wont be taking many on however.

Thirdly Ive done a little research on Mothers day cakes and here is a groovy idea..Cupcakes bouquets can be all edible or the pot can be real..If you interested message me on facebook and we can discuss design!


please note these are not loveLea cakes images you will get this duplicated!

 
Thats all for this Sundays post! Thanks for checking out the blog so far theres been over 1000 hits already!

No comments:

Post a Comment