Tuesday 15 March 2011

Get Learning!

                                           
As you may have seen on our tvs you can now learn cake making! and even better you get FREE gifts. The magazine offers  tips and tricks to make yummy cakes  its called Baked & Delicious. I never turned to magazines to learn cake making..I taught my self how to make and decorate cakes..but those of you who are wanting to learn should subscribe I think it would come in handy when you want a cake for your lil ones birthday or cupcakes for a special occasion! the first issue is out now for more information check out Baked & Delicious website..http://www.baked-and-delicious.com/

In the next few weeks ill be adding tutorials to my blog so you can learn with loveLea cakes which is 100% free just keep checking back on my blog if your on my facebook ill keep you updated on my status.


on to my cakes... Ive just finished a cake which I thought was going to be quite easy turned out I was wrong. A dartboard cake is my latest cake. I spent two days on it due to having to start again on the detail! every bit of detail was cut separately and all made from icing - I really should of piped the outlines but I always make things difficult haha! Next week I am going to be really busy with a busty lady and a boys toy cake and 2 others ill post pics of them in the making perhaps to show how cakes are shaped and covered with Icing.


No comments:

Post a Comment